Côte Saint-Luc couple found dead, carbon monoxide poisoning suspected – Montreal

[ad_1]

The Quebec Coroner’s Office is investigating after an elderly couple was found dead inside a home in Côte Saint-Luc on Wednesday evening.

READ MORE: Carbon monoxide detectors to be mandatory in all Quebec schools: Education Minister

Firefighters were called to the home on Cavendish Boulevard, near Fleet Road, just before 9 p.m. after receiving reports of a strong odour that resembled gas.

WATCH BELOW: Are you protected from carbon monoxide?






The victims were apparently found in a bedroom above the garage, where their car was found still running.

READ MORE: At least 43 children, adults in hospital after carbon monoxide leak at a Montreal school

A family member discovered the bodies.

Officials say a possible cause of the deaths could be carbon monoxide poisoning.

WATCH BELOW: Quebec moves to make carbon monoxide detectors mandatory in schools






© 2019 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

[ad_2]

Source link

قالب وردپرس

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse courriel ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *